Rosemary Linen Table Runner
The botanical Rosemary table runner will introduce colour and interesting patterns to your table setting. These table runners will look equally delightful in a country house kitchen or in an urban dining room, lacking freshness and plants.
Linen is naturally antibacterial, therefore it is perfect for the hygiene of table textiles. In addition, linen is considered hypoallergenic and safe for people having allergies.
Size: 46 x 136 cm / 18×54”
Material: 100% linen
The Rosemary herbal print table runner will introduce colour and interesting patterns to your table setting. These table runners will look equally delightful in a country house kitchen or in an urban dining room, lacking freshness and plants. It’s a superb gift idea!
Why herbal print linen table runner is a great choice for your home?
- Stylish: already washed linen item distinguishes by soft touch and elegant, slightly crumbled texture, admired by decoration experts and lovers. Our designs intend to bring the sensibility and beauty of nature inside your home.
- Safe for sensitive people: Linoroom products are made from 100% natural linen that is a naturally hypoallergenic material and is recommended for people having allergies or sensitive skin. Product patterns are printed with safe, environmentally friendly dyes.
- Hygienic: linen poses the natural ability to prevent bacterial growth even in humidity, so it is perfect for the hygiene of table and kitchen linens.
- Sustainable: linen textile is made from 100% plant fibre that is very actual due to its sustainability. The cultivation of flax (linen plant) is water efficient and not polluting, as it needs no irrigation nor fertilizing (cotton on the contrary requires exhausting irrigation). Flax is residue-free, as all parts of the plant are utilised for textile or food. Linen textile is very durable and linen items will be used for many years, which is vital in making our consumption more conscious and sustainable.
- Ethical: All our linen items are designed and made in Europe, respecting nature and the people who produce them.
Product patterns made with safe, environmentally friendly dyes
46 x 136 cm / 18×54”
Machine washable up to 40C, can be tumble dried, no ironing needed