Linen Gardeners Redcurrant & Plum Tea Towels (set of 2)
Gorgeous Plum & Red Currant linen tea towels will bring a feel of country charm to your kitchen. Colourful prints of garden fruits make these kitchen towels look pleasant to the eye, you will enjoy using or simply seeing them hanging. It´s a great gift for gardening enthusiast!
A GOOD TIP: if you want your wine glasses to look crystal clean, dry them with a linen kitchen towel, and they will shine!
Linen is the best choice for kitchen use. This 100% plan based material has a natural ability to prevent bacterial growth even in humidity, therefore it is perfect for kitchen towels that have constant contact with water.
Size: 42×60 cm / 17×44”
Set of 2 towels
In stock (can be backordered)
Gorgeous gardeners Redcurrant & Plum tea towels will bring a feel of country charm to your kitchen. Colourful prints of garden fruits make these kitchen towels look pleasant to eye, you will enjoy using or simply seeing them hanging. It´s a great gift for gardening enthusiast!
Why linen kitchen towels are the best choice for your kitchen?
- Stylish: already pwashed linen item distinguishes by soft touch and elegant, slightly crumbled texture, admired by decoration experts and lovers. Our designs intend to bring sensibility and beauty of nature inside your home.
- Hygienic: linen poses natural ability to prevent bacterial growth even in humidity, so it is perfect for hygiene of table and kitchen linens.
- Safe for sensitive people: Linoroom products are made from 100% natural linen that is naturally hypoallergenic material and is recommended for people having allergies or sensitive skin. Product patterns are printed with safe, environmentally friendly dyes.
- Sustainable: linen textile is made from 100% plant fibre that is very actual due to its sustainability. The cultivation of flax (linen plant) is water efficient and not polluting, as it needs no irrigation nor fertilizing (cotton in contrary requires exhausting irrigation). Flax is residue free, as all parts of the plant is utilised for textile or food. Linen textile is very durable and linen items will be used many years, that is vital in making our consumption more conscious and sustainable.
- Ethical: All our linen items are designed and made in Europe, respecting nature and people who produce them.
Product patterns made with safe, environmentally friendly dyes
Dimensions & Set Size:
42×60 cm / 17×44”
Set of 2 designs
Machine washable up to 40C, can be tumble dried, no ironing needed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.